Hot Dogs

Davis Tilghman has always been a bit confused about where things are. If you would ask, "where is your elbow?" He would point to his knee. If you would ask, "where is your hair," he would answer, "I can't see it!" And sometimes, if you would ask him, "where's your belly," Davis would point to his "pee pee."Oh man! That's not good! Every baby knows his belly! We worked on it and I believe we managed to get that one figured out.

Last night was bath night. Davis was in a GOOOOOD mood. He enjoyed the heck out of his bath, which isn't always the case. He didn't mind the water going over his head. He helped to "clean" the bathtub with some of his bath water. He was one happy fella.

Towards the end of the bath, he was sitting on his bum and I was getting his towel ready. When I looked back down at him to get him out of the bath, he looked up at me (while pointing to his pee pee) and said, "this is a hot dog."

Oh man. What is a girl supposed to do with that??! Isn't that something that his father is supposed to deal with? I smiled, and then I agreed with him. I thought (in the split second I had to figure out what to do) that yea, at this age, he can think that's a hot dog.

Little boys are awesome.