A Glance Back in Time

I had my family - and by my family, I mean my immediate loud, Italian maternal side of the family - over for dinner Saturday night. My uncle walked in with a photo album in his hands. His mother had recently compiled several photos into an album and he brought it over for all to see. And laugh. And reminisce. And we did. It was great.

I came to several conclusions: that my grandfather really was the coolest dude around; my brother is a lot like my uncle Lloyd; that back in the day, we were ALL a little thinner; and that my mother's hair has always been way out of control.

I somehow convinced my uncle to leave the album at the house so that I could scan the photos. I created a little montage Sunday. It's so much fun. I hope, though you don't know anyone, really, you can enjoy the pictures all the same. I'm convinced you'll see through the pictures and agree that I am correct - my grandfather really is awesome.