Single-Parent = Wonder Woman

I decided that I needed to branch out and be a little crazy and get on a plane and take the boys to see my father. So we - the two boys and me - hopped on a plane and headed south to Savannah. It was our adventure - just the three of us. And it was fun. Unfortunately we didn't get to everything on the loosely made agenda. But we made it to a few spots. I took a few pictures. These are only from one day. At the beach. It was fun. I'm so terribly glad we went. I'll put up some more pictures when I'm less tired and grumpy.








When you're at the beach, you run as fast as you can!!



... and take some time to reflect ...





... and you run as fast as you can!!



We didn't make the climb but we made it to the lighthouse.






When we first arrived, the boys couldn't wait to race to the water.






Davis wrote his name in the sand.




the tourists arrived. They took a picture. Then left.





So very handsome.




Andrew cradled the shovel like a lax stick.




Something was awe.some.





The jelly fish returning to the sea.





Andrew and Granpa.



Granpa and his boys.



My handsome baby.





Sometimes I worry about whether or not Davis really likes me.




And Andrew is just an angel.




Working. Hard.